Detail of the terms and conditions of purchase of the website www.gomezymolina.com applicable exclusively to all sales made through this platform.
The use of the website www.gomezymolina.com or placing an order through it implies full acceptance of the Purchase Conditions and Privacy Policies and Data Protection described here, of which Gómez and Molina Joyeros reserves the right of modification, the applicable conditions being those that are in force at all times.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the company’s identifying data are shown below: The website www.gomezymolina.com operates under the name GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS, which is owned by GÓMEZ Y MOLINA MARBELLA SL with CIF B93303311 and registered office at Paseo Benabola S / N of Puerto Banús, Marbella, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, folio 1 of volume 5233, page number MA-121584, book 4140, document 1/2014 / 1.490.0, entry 345/899, date 24-1-2014; Contact telephone number: 952 817 289; Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The company’s purpose is the wholesale and retail trade of jewelry, watchmaking, silverware and costume jewelery, online, or by any other means. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS is the official distributor of all the commercial brands present on the website.
Description of the products:
- The detailed description of the products displayed on the website www.gomezymolina.com is made from information and images of GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS (of which the company reserves all rights of use) and / o of information and images provided by suppliers. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS has authorization for the use of trade names or registered trademarks contained in the website. The company is not responsible for possible errors in the information or characteristics of the published products.
Availability of the products
- The availability of the products on the website is updated according to the stock. All product orders are subject to the availability of the same. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS will not intentionally sell more units than those available in stock. If due to unmanageable causes or undesirable errors, GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS would sell a product not available in stock and this was acquired by a user, GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS is committed to act in good faith and offer the user the possibility of:
- Reimburse any amount that could have been paid without any penalty through the same means by which it was made.
- Replace with another model of equal quality and value available in stock with the consent of the client.
- If there is a possibility of having product availability, send it in a new delivery period.
- The prices of the products presented in www.gomezymolina.com include VAT (percentage according to current legislation applicable at each moment) if not indicated otherwise. Prices do not include shipping costs unless otherwise indicated. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS is not responsible for possible errors in the prices of published articles. In the event of an error in the final price of any of the exhibits GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS undertakes to inform the users as soon as possible of the new sales price, offering the affected customers the possibility of reconfirming the order, or the possibility of desisting from the purchase on your part. If it is not possible to contact the user, the order will be considered canceled and the amount of the erroneous price that has been paid will be refunded. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS will not be obliged to supply the buyer with any product at the wrong lower price even if the order was confirmed. The prices of the articles published on the website are subject to change but except as stated above in case of error the possible changes will not affect the orders with respect to which an Order Confirmation email has been sent.
- Admissibility for making purchases: The user declares and guarantees to act in good faith making use of this website only for inquiries or legally valid orders and not to purchase products through www.gomezymolina.com for the purpose of resale or parallel distribution that I report a commercial benefit. If it could be considered that a false or fraudulent order has been made, GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS reserves the right to cancel it by paying the client the payment made without any penalty for GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS. By using this page, the user agrees to provide the data requested in a truthful and accurate manner, consenting that GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS may make use of this information to contact users if necessary. If the user does not provide all the information, the order can not be processed. When placing an order through the website, the user declares to be of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts.
- Payment methods: GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS offers users a secure telematic payment gateway for credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and similar cards) offered by BBVA. By authorizing the payment, the user is confirming that the credit or debit card is his / her ownership. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuer of the same, so if that entity does not authorize payment, GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS will not be responsible for the lack of delivery or delay in delivery, no the purchase is formalized. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS undertakes not to store, in any case, sensitive information such as card numbers or authentication codes. The possibility of payment through bank transfer or deposit is also offered under special conditions. In this case GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS reserves the right to delay sending the purchase until it has the necessary collateral. The user agrees to make the full payment of the products purchased in the time established by the company.
- Formalization of the Order: Accepted the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of purchase the client will receive an email of Confirmation of Order with the details of the operation.
Shipping and returns policy:
- Method and delivery times. Once the purchase has been confirmed, the delivery time will not exceed 15 business days, with the usual delivery time of less than 48-72h for shipments within the national territory from Monday to Friday. The delay of the order will entitle the client to cancel the order with refund of the amounts paid but in no case will it imply any compensation. If after 5 working days from the Order Confirmation the customer has not agreed a delivery date with the transport company, the customer should contact GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS
- If the client does not contact GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS, the transport company will proceed to return the origin of the shipment, with the client having to bear the management expenses associated with the shipment and return.
- Geographical scope: The products sold in the virtual store, have geographical restrictions for distribution. will ship only to (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan,
Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,
Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States)
- In the case of not being able to guarantee the safe shipment of the products, GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS reserves the right to restrict the geographical scope of distribution.
- Pick-up at the store: If the customer wishes, they can pick up their order at any of the following GÓMEZ AND MOLINA JOYEROS jewelries:
- Avda. Ramón y Cajal 15, 29600 – Marbella. Tel. 952 779 999
- Paseo Benabola S / N – Puerto Banus. Tel. 952 817 289
To access the store collection service, the customer must indicate it in the purchase process and must comply with the delivery times indicated by email
- Store collection conditions: The client must go to the selected point of sale when formalizing the order and identify himself with the original DNI or passport in force and show proof of purchase. If the client wishes the products to be withdrawn by a third party, he or she must notify by e-mail together with a signed authorization that contains the full details of the client and the person to whom he wishes to authorize (Name, surname, ID number or Passport).
- Diligence in the delivery: The customer agrees to check the good condition of the shipment at the time of delivery to the carrier and must reflect any anomaly detected on the delivery note (break of security labels, external shocks, humidity, etc …) being able to reject the delivery. The client must inform GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS of any incident in the delivery via email: email@example.com. It will be understood that the delivery has been produced or that the order has been delivered when the user (or a third party in his name) acquires the material possession of the product, which will be confirmed by signing the order reception at the delivery address Agreed if it is not “Store Pickup”.
- GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS: The client acting as consumer and user has the right to return the order within a period of less than 14 calendar days from the delivery of the order. To make a refund, the customer must contact GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS and follow the instructions provided. In no case will returns be accepted that do not comply with the procedure and channels marked by the company. The user will not have the right to desist from special or personalized orders. The shipping and return costs will not be refunded. They will not accept returns of products that have been handled, that have use or to which the security seals have been removed. It is essential that the products to be returned retain the original packaging (box, documentation, accessories …). Custom-made and / or customized products will not be returned. Once GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS notifies that the returned products meet the requirements of authenticity and required status, the refund of the payment will be made by the same method in which the purchase was made and in a period of less than 15 business days.
- Customs declaration and taxes and international taxes. All international shipments, as well as shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla will be accompanied by an import / export declaration before the customs authorities. This document reflects the total amount of the order. The Client must pay the international taxes or fees that are recorded by the products in the collection territory.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 23/2003 of July 10 of Guarantees on the Sale of Consumer Goods, the manufacturer or brand of the acquired product must respond to the customer in case of any lack of conformity due to manufacturing defects existing in the moment of delivery and manifests during the next 2 years. The term that the client has to notify any incident caused by manufacturing defects is 2 months from when he becomes aware of it. If the manufacturer brand of the acquired product checks and corroborates the existence of a manufacturing defect, it will proceed to repair or replace the article. Always at the customer’s discretion, when technically possible and notified within the established deadlines. Cases that will not be accepted as manufacturing defects:
- General damages caused by improper or abnormal use of the product
- Strikes and scratches caused by normal use of the product
- Loose or broken gems or other applied elements.
- Stains or changes of brightness in metals, gems or other elements caused by external chemical agents.
- Specific cases for watch products that are excluded from the guarantee:
- Duration of the battery or battery.
- Wear due to normal use.
- Damages caused by the improper use of the product or its lack of maintenance.
- Any guarantee will be voided if the product is handled by personnel not authorized for that purpose by the manufacturer.
Any other claim is excluded except for the rights that the buyer holds against the manufacturer in accordance with current legislation.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“LOPD”) – Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 – informs that the personal data that the user must facilitate during the process of registration and purchase through www.gomezymolina.com will be incorporated into the files owned by GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS SL with the following purpose:
- Enable the provision of services requested by the user.
- Keep you informed of the products and services offered by GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS through electronic and / or physical media. All the data requested through the website are necessary for the optimal provision of the services requested by the user. GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS does not guarantee the correct provision of services if all the information requested in the registration and purchase process is not provided (including those marked as optional). Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, the personal data requested will be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of your data, your manipulation, deterioration or loss. Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification and cancellation of personal data collected on the website by directing their request through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism:
- To the effect provided in article 4 of law 10/2010 of April 28, prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, the client says and states that he is the real owner of the operation, warning you that your data may be transferred to those public administrations that, in accordance with the regulations, have the right of access to them. If the amount of the purchase is greater than € 1,000, the client will be required to identify himself with a copy of the valid DNI or Passport.
- GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS reserves the right to retain the order until the client identifies. Modification of the conditions of purchase:
- GÓMEZ Y MOLINA JOYEROS reserves the right to modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- Applicable Legislation: The use and purchase contracts through www.gomezymolina.com are governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute arising from these conditions of purchase will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals